ADLINK’s EGX-MXM-P2000 Embedded MXM GPU Modules is based on an advanced NVIDIA Quadro GPU with NVIDIA Pascal™ Architecture Technology in MXM 3.1 Type A form factor.
The EGX-MXM-P2000 has 768 NVIDIA CUDA cores and a peak single-precision floating-point performance of 2.3 TFLOPS. The EGX-MXM-P1000 MXM module offers 4GB of GDDR5 memory and supports NVIDIA GPUDirect™ RDMA.
Furthermore, the EGX-MXM-P2000 supports 4 FHD display outputs and an extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C.
- MXM 3.1 Type A form factor (82 mm x 70 mm)
- 768 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores
- 2.3 TFLOPS SP peak performance
- 4GB GDDR5 memory
- 96GB/s maximum memory bandwidth
- Support up to 4 FHD displays, 58W TDP
- 5-year longevity support
- EGX-MXM-P1000 - NVIDIA® Quadro® Embedded P1000, MXM 3.1 type A, 82 x 70mm, PCIe x16 Gen3
Related links to "EGX-MXM-P2000 - ADLINK MXM GPU Modul with NVIDIA® Quadro®-Embedded P2000"