Highest Performance Low Power Thin-Mini-ITX board with Intel® Core™ Mobile Processors "Whiskey Lake"
The compact conga-JC370 SBC offers excellent Intel Core i7/i3 performance on a caompact 3.5" SBC form factor, verstatile IO-interfaces, low power requirements and long term availability.
The conga-IC370 Thin Mini-ITX mainboard is available with the following processor versions:
- Compact, high performance 3.5'' Single Board Computer with a variety of IO interfaces
- Generation 8 Intel® Core™ Mobile Low Power U-Processors with up to 4 Cores
- Generation 9 Intel Graphics, up to 24 Execution Units
- IO Expandability with several IO-Slots
- Optional 2nd internal Video Interface
- Product Video
The conga-JC370 SBCs enables reduced maintainance- and service costs, minimal efforts for field replacement during operation, low power requirements and long use-time.
conga-JC370 Key Features:
- 1,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7-8565U Mobile-Processor'
- 2 DDR4 SODIMM socket withup to 2400 MT/s for up to 64 GB of memory
- USB 3.1 Gen2 (data rates of up to 10 Gbit/s or 1,25 GByte/s), rear side USB-C connector
- Support for up to 3 independent 60 Hz UHD displays with up to 4096x2304 resolution
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet (1x with TSN-Support)
- TDP of 15 W, vfrom 10 W (800 MHz) up to 25 W (up to 4.6 GHz in Turbo Boost mode)
- scaleable variant with i3-8145U processor, supporting 2 Cores and up to 2,1 GHz of core frequency