Customized System Solutions
In the industrial segment the so-called "Computer-on-Modules" are the State-of-the-Art approach for integrating CPU Cores into custom computer systems. On a Computer-on-Module the cpu core design is encapsulated on standardized module to allow easy integration and to be able to exchange it (e.g. in case of changing demands during the product lifecycle).
Computer-on-Modules are the key technology we use to create customized computing solutions.
Areas of Expertise
Over the years our team has acquired valuable experience in several areas which we utilize to assist our customers to optimize product- and development cost and reduce time-to-market schedules. We are especially proud of our competence in the following areas:
- OEM Product Development for Applications with demanding Requirements (e.g. Industrial, Outdoor Applications)
- Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Machine-to-Machine communication (M2M)
- System Architecture
- CPU Platform Technology (Core Design, Power Management, BIOS/Bootloader, BSP), dedicated focus on x86 and ARM architecture
- Display Technology
- Peripheral Technologies (e.g. Touch, Wireless, Networking, ID-Technologies)
- Impendance-controlled PCB Design
- 3D Mechanical CAD
- FPGA and CPLD Design with VHDL
- Board bring-up and Operating System Support / BSP Development (Linux, Android, Microsoft® Standard/IoT)
- Embedded Software Development (Assembler, C, C++, Java, .Net)
- Graphical User Interface Design (e.g. with Qt framework)
- Low Power Design for Battery Powered Solutions
- All kind of Microcontroller based solutions (Microchip, NXP, Cypress, TI)
- Production Technology
Focus on Solutions
Our focus is on realizing SOLUTIONS for our customers. Depending on the requirements of the specific project we can offer the complete range of product engineering, starting from the chiplevel/boardlevel hardware platform up to market-ready, fully-integrated system solutions.
Delivery of pre-assembled and pre-configured assemblies
On request, we can supply all of the assemblies we offer in series with cooling solutions, memory and I/O components and preconfigured BIOS default settings as per customer specifications. We will gladly assist you in creating the BIOS image with your bootlogo and the required default settings.
To match our CPU boards, we have a variety of system components, such as enclosures, cooling solutions, peripheral components, memory components and cable assemblies, with which we can offer short-term system configurations tailored to the requirements of the respective project. Many of these components can be delivered from stock in order to allow the rapid development of proof-of-concept prototypes.
Build-to-order service for customer-specific system configurations
Many of our customers would like to select the key components for their systems, but they see no added value in integrating the system components themselves and assembling the systems in production quantities.
Tailored solutions - even for smaller projects
With the right system concept, solutions that meet the requirements do not require high minimum order quantities. Bridging the gap to conventional information technology contributes to cost-optimized solutions in many of our projects.
Depending on the requirements of your project, we offer you a customized version of a standard product, a customer-specific solution based on modular function blocks or a completely customer-specific development.
On request we offer the following services:
- Design and implementation of project-specific system configurations according to requirements profile
- Configurable standard configurations based on pre-qualified components
- In-house development and SMD assembly of customer-specific assemblies and carrier boards
- 3D design of housing components, mechanical modifications and rebranding of standard systems
- Assembling customer-specific systems
- Configuration and installation of customer-specific BIOS and operating system / software images.
- Delivery of systems and preassembled material kits in customer-specific packaging including accessories such as documentation, power supply or cable sets.
Get in touch with us to discuss about your requirements. Together we work out a system concept tailored to your application.