Evaluation Carrier Board for COM Express Type 7 modules with four 10GbE SFP+ fiber/copper ports. The carrier features an Aspeed AST2500 Board Management Controller (BMC). Commercial temperature range from 0°C to 60°C.
To achieve a quick start with COM Express Type 7 modules congatec offers an evaluation carrier board, which routes all the signals to standard interface connectors.
- 32x PCIe lanes (1x PCIe (3.0) x16
- 1x PCIe(3.0)x8 | 5th lane shared with BMC | 2x PCIe (3.0) x4)
- 2x SATA Gen3
- 1x LPC header
- 1x I²C Bus | 1x SM Bus | 1x GPIO
- 1x FAN control
- 4x USB 3.0/2.0 | 4th USB2.0 shared with BMC
- 1x VGA connecting DB-15 | 1x COM port from module
- 4x 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ | 1x Gbe RJ45
Baseboard Management Controller
- 1x VGA | iKVM | virtual storage
- Power button | Reset button | Sleep button | LID button
- 4x 7-Segment Postcode LEDs connected to GP_I2C bus
- Input ATX Power Supply | 12V/GND banana jacks
- Commercial: Operating: 0 .. +60°C | Storage: -40 .. +85°C
- Industrial: Operating: -40 .. +85°C | Storage: -40 .. +85°C
- Operating: 10 - 90% r. H. non cond. | Storage: 5 - 95% r. H. non cond.
- 294 x 244 mm (11.5 x 9.6)